Looking for ways to get rid of chin acne and forehead acne? Searching for home remedies acne treatments online to solve your skin problems? It is true that acne can be a big pain especially if you can’t hide it.
People of all ages can generally get facial acne. Acne commonly develops in the T-Zone area. The T-Zone consists of the middle and sides of the forehead, the nasal area and down to the chin. This zone is very susceptible to acne lesions and where the most acne breakouts occur.
Reasons Why the T-Zone Is A Hot Spot For Acne Breakouts
Yes, the T-Zone is the area of the face where acne commonly appears. Why?
– T-Zone is the area that is being touched the most. The culprit here is our hands. We sometimes forget to wash our hands after touching a soiled rag or anything that is dirty.
– The T-Zone collects the most oil in the facial area, and we all know that one the main cause of acne is the clogging of pores and follicles.
– In this area of the face, there is a combination of oily, dry or normal skin.
– Stress can cause acne breakouts especially in the T-zone.
How to Control Acne In The T-Zone (Forehead, Nose, Chin)
There are several ways to control acne in the T-zone area. Here are some of them:
– Wash your face at least twice a day with an antibacterial facial wash. Remember not to use ordinary bar soap since it will just dry your skin. Use lukewarm water to open up your pores, usually done before washing. On the other hand, use cold water to rinse. Cold water closes the pores.
– Be gentle when you’re drying your face. Do not rub your skin because this will only irritate your facial skin. In addition, rubbing your skin with a towel will spread infection and will also remove the skin’s natural moisture.
– Use facial wipes sold in local stores and supermarkets to remove excess oil in the face. – Make sure that you keep your hands off your face. Wash your hands after using hair products so that when you need to apply makeup on you will not transfer germs, dandruff and bacteria from your hair to the skin of your face.
Home Remedies Acne Treatment
Did you know that you can actually find excellent remedies for acne in your kitchen? To get rid of your forehead acne, nose and chin acne you should try some of these home remedies:
– Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Garlic has antibacterial properties and with regular use, your pimples will disappear without a mark.
– To get rid of pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin use fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a facial wash.
– Mix baking soda and water and use it as a mask. After application, you’ll notice your skin has greatly improved.
– Create a paste with ground orange peel and water then apply it on the affected area of your face. Use lukewarm water when rinsing of the mixture.
– Drink a glass of wheat grass juice to get rid of acne.
If you want to treat mild acne in your T-zone area, you can find your kitchen very helpful. The kitchen is where you can find simple home ingredients that are effective to treat acne. On the other hand, it is best to contact your dermatologist for severe cases of acne.