Talking about the common types of eczema, they include atopic eczema, contact dermatitis, xerotic eczema and seborrhoeic dermatitis. There are also some forms which are less common and they include dyshidrosis, discoid eczema, venous eczema, dermatitis herpetiformis, neurodermatitis and autoeczematization. It can occur if an individual is exposed to chemical irritants or allergens. There is a whole host of treatments available for eczema. Among all of the treatments, however, eczema natural remedy is actually appreciated by many people.
1. Eat proper foods – try to have a lot of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. These will give you vitamins and minerals that will help your skin to replenish itself. At the same time watch what you eat otherwise very keenly. This is because you can be allergic to some types of food that can cause your skin to breakout. Some examples are milk, poultry and shellfish.
2. Probiotics contain live bacteria that are thought to be healthy for the digestive system. Their use increases the number of friendly bacteria in the intestines and may reduce allergic reactions by improving digestion. The overuse of antibiotics, exposure to pollution, poor diet and stress are some of the factors which can reduce the level of these beneficial bacteria. if you have poor gut micro flora, you may be prone to symptoms such as diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, yeast infections and constipation. Several studies have found that probiotics are effective in treating atopic dermatitis.
3. Primrose oil, chamomile, and licorice root all contain GLA. GLA is a fatty acid essential to proper body function. The average daily dose of primrose oil is 2-4 grams and should never be taken on an empty stomach. It can take as much as six months or even more for the results of primrose oil to show up; so it is important to be patient. Across Europe, primrose oil is the preferred way to help with eczema and related problems with skin.
4. In treating the eczema, babul powder is found to be beneficial. To make the eczema natural remedy from it, you first need it to mix with powdered bark of mango tree. Then the mixture needs to be boiled in water. The vapor coming from the boiled water is used to stimulate the affected area. Later ghee is applied on the affected area after the stimulation session is over.
5. Mash basil leaves with one or two garlic cloves, olive oil, salt and pepper. Use this paste to apply over the affected area. This will help to soothe skin soreness and treat inflammation.
6. The leaves of this herb are particularly beneficial for treating eczema. First, you need to make a paste from Mahua leaves, and apply it as bandage over the inflamed area. It offers immediate relief to itchy pains. However, the bandage needs to be changed at least 8-10 times within 24 hours.
7. Olive oil, the extra virgin and cold pressed, is another product that can help get rid of the itchiness of the skin. You can directly apply olive oil to the affected area. Apart from olive oil, black currant, salmon oil, etc. can also be used cure eczema on hands and feet.
Author is an online medical researcher on eczema treatment and skin care. Click read more on eczema treatment, how to treat eczema naturally.
Related Articles – How, to, Cure, Eczema, Fast,
Email this Article to a Friend!
Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!
Subscribe for free today!